Welcome to ARSH Engineering Constructions
ARSH Engineering Constructions is an Engineering Contracting company. Core expertise of ARSH Engineering Construction Fabrication, Erection and Commissioning of Cement Plant's, Power Plants and Sponge iron etc. apart from that AEC is an established Mechanical Contrator, undertakes works like Turnkey projects and Tonnage basis During the last 12 years we have completed various projects at different places of India
We are guided by a spontaneously evolved technology. It got naturally renewed and re-affirmed as days went by, as projects got successfully completed. It’s a technology that lifts everything up, it lifts up the quality of performance of each industrial project we complete. It lifts up the quality of life of each men involved in it. It lifts up the satisfaction of the industry owners and everyone connected with it. It lifts up our hope too.
We are open to specifications: we are looking forward to you for creative ideas. We will assure you that we can meet all your specifications as far as constructions, installation or maintenance of big industrial installations are concerned.
- Power Plant Bunkers bunker building, TG building, Coal handling Plant and Heavy built up fabrication and erection
- Power Plant CW water line and LP piping works
- Power Plant Bottom Ash Silo works
- Power plant stocker and reclaimer work
- Power plant piperack fabrication and erection work
- Kiln Fabrication and erection
- Pre heater cyclones fabrication and erection
- Raw-Mill Cyclones fabrication and erection
- Cement Mill Dynamic separators fabrication and erection
- Coal Mill Dynamic separators fabrication and erection
- Crusher Machinery fabrication and erection
- ESP and Bag Filter fabrication and erection
- All types of Plate works fabrication and erection ( Hoppers, Ducts,, Chutes, Bands, Cone, Transition and "Y" Piece)
- All types of structure fabrication and erection (Columns, Belt Conveyors, Portals, Trusses, Star Case and Building structure.
- Specialist in erection, alignment and commissioning of Kiln